Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

{{ early grad gift }}



shhh, originally uploaded by broiche.

I am stoked.

I am very stoked.

My Sony Ericsson was pretty awesome, but it was time to say goodbye. Not only was the battery completely retarded, this piece of metal sometimes just decides not to show missed calls, voicemails, texts, etc...I started the Sony Ericsson 4 years ago - second hand from my brother. It was exciting for me because I never had a phone before then. Now that I'm old and gray and more mature and perhaps - i like to think this way- a little more knowledgeable of the world, I strive for something better.

Even though graduation isn't until May of 2010, my old phone was making me pretty miserable. On top of that, the battery for my ipod was questionable aussi. All in all, I received my grad gift early!

I should've started my paper last night when I got home around 9:30pm. Instead, I received my little surprise from my mum and I started playing with it like a little kid for a good 2 or 3 hours. It was sweet. It was very sweet. It was so sweet that toffee is considered bitter.

The cover is pretty sweet as well. I think it suits me quite well: weird, awkward, shy etc.. I love it!

I am extremely excited to have an iphone and like i said, i am super stoked.

Thanks Parents!


No comments:

Post a Comment