Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

{{ white and blue }}


I've forgotten how I used to love reading blogs; food blogs, fashion blogs, interior blogs, home decor blogs etc etc... It's such a heart-warming past-time. The creativity that flows around is so inspiring and looking at beautiful photographs makes me feel so relaxed, so calm and most importantly, so happy.

Work has not only been more than I imagined, it has been a bit of a disappointment to my expectations. I'm not going to argue to the fact that this job has a lot to offer me, a learning opportunity no doubt, but we live in a time where people insist on following their passion, having a career that they love. We can do that now, can't we?

So, a lost soul. Time is suppose to be this amazing medium that heals people and that guides people, but it also flies past us. I think sometimes we have to stop for time. Wild idea, but that's what I feel like I should do now.




1 comment:

  1. You write so beautifully.

    Simple, but oddly profound. <3

    ReplyDelete