Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Reading Break is for Relaxation




We were lucky enough to see the train. I don't remember the last time I've seen a train this long. I stood so close to the track just to feel the sensation of air pushing against my face. The west coast is prettier than usual. The more I see of the ocean, the more I realize why Vancouver is rated in the top 10 places to live in the world. 


This photo and the next are blurry but I like them in a very unusual kind of way. I don't really know how to put it into words, but these photos appeal to me. 



The day was bright and the sky had so much character. The clouds swirled and danced in the gentle breeze and the sunlight peeked through any open spaces between them. 

The sand looked so metallic and view so serene and peaceful. The whole scenery looked surreal. I don't remember the last time I felt like this. It was a relaxing day. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the calmness of the pics! The kind of day when its nice to sit with a cup of coffee and listen to gulls.

    ReplyDelete