Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall!


It's getting colder now. Despite the fact that I hate wind chills and goose bumps, I'm looking forward to wearing fall/winter clothes. Nice warm turtlenecks, sweaters, nylons, boots, scarves, touques and much much more.

I am wearing my touque for the first time in a very long time. I think I might buy some more hats. They're fashionable and cute.

Now with the weather getting chillier and the day starting later, I have been craving for something like this.


I think my favourite drink is still a soy latte. Sometimes cappuccinos. If I don't really feel like having any dairy or soy, I just get a double Americano, black.

Maybe it's because I haven't had coffee for awhile or the fact that I just drink black coffee, I get quite shaky. This is probably not a good sign.

I'll have to go to Caffe Artigiano one of these days and pamper myself with a nice soy latte and a berry tart.

Love.

picture via Coffee stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment