Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lost in Time


So a few weeks ago I picked up an Ion Magazine. I flipped over the first page and I saw this...


This is crazy. This is Eric. Well, it's not, but it's Eric!

I guess it's not unusual for people to look alike in this world, but what are the chances that you see one of your friend's face in a random magazine that you picked up in a shoe store? Odd. Very odd.

Looking at this picture reminded me of Eric back in our high school days. Then I realized that high school was..awhile ago. Time is flying by and sometimes we get lost in it. "Live in the moment" they say, but once you look at the bigger picture, it's hard to fit everything in place. So, let's do the best we can and make the best out of the time we've got. We can't do everything. We can't go everywhere. We can't know everything. But, we'll do the best we can. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment