Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

words..



Pen and paper, originally uploaded by Mack2.


I had a midterm today. It was an urban studies course titled "Cities". When I checked out the course last school year, I was extremely excited about it. It has been awhile since I've taken an arts course. Anyway, so I came out of classroom feeling completely stupefied. Writing used to be easy, or at least easier, for me. Now I can't seem to organize my thoughts into words. It's really frustrating. My midterm paper probably had more lines crossed out than lines with words so please excuse my ranting.

I came home, not wanting to study right away, watched an episode of gossip girl. This made me feel a little better, but still not 100% great.

I'm looking forward to something good happening soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment