Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

putting a smile on my face



I am absolutely inspired by all the creative projects and photos and artworks you find floating around the internet. This "bow" is soo adorable and it suits the model very well. The technology today allows us to obtain unlimited information and it seems impossible to see and learn it all! Bit by bit we slowly absorb, but time is definitely a factor! How do you find the time to do all the things you want to do, and the things that you have planned to do? This can lead to madness and frustration. Emotional instability and overeating, which may have happened today when we had the most awesome Thanksgiving dinner ever, are my symptoms for ill time management. Good food is no cure for frustration. Great food is anesthesia to numb the mind. Looking through blogs and seeing pretty photos of people and things is the remedy for a troubled mind! This photo made my day. It often amazes me how such small of a thing can change my mood and thus my day. It's good. People should just try to be positive all the time.

It was good to be home for the long weekend. A day or two in a different city reminds me of how lucky I am. There's a house to go back to. There's a kitchen with all the ingredients you need to make a feast. There's comfort and there's warmth. There's family and there's love.

Also, there's Mount Royal bagels...

photo via ilovemuffins

No comments:

Post a Comment