Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{{ when do i see you? Canon! }}




My next big purchase is going to be a DSLR and the one I have in mind is the Canon Rebel XSi or Canon 450D. When am I going to buy it?

Hopefully soon.

I've been to Future shop, and lens and shutter. I found out that the body is made in Japan and the 18-55mm lens is made in Taiwan. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but somehow I wish to get the lens that's made in Japan. The guy at Lens and Shutter said that the 18-55mm is inexpensively made and a good lens to begin with for people new to DSLR. It shouldn't matter too much where it is made. Suppose he is right, I still wish to compare prices.

On the same note, once I get my DSLR, I'm going to learn about food photography. I love food and well, I think that's a good enough reason.

PS. Daylight saving. We lost an hour. Boo. I wish my day was 48hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment